broke, break, give me a...

I feared Tommy might finally break a leg, with the ski conditions and his need for speed.

But he's having a ball! Not only is his head in the clouds being out on the slopes, but we also found some of our friends are here for the week, too. In fact they're directly across the hall from us. We couldn't have planned that if we tried. Tommy is snowboarding with one of his best buds.

No, the one who is done skiing this winter is Chris. He's even out of commission for soccer for the season. Chris broke his right tibia this morning. Got to take a sled ride down the mountain.

He is resting and will get casted tomorrow after the swelling has gone down. He has the temporary boxcast on now.

So, we're having a ball up here at loon! I'll post pictures when we get home. Of course I had the camera on my person and took pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment